IncognitoCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable.

+3
Richard
Fluffeh[PM]
lucky10434
7 posters

Go down

McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable. Empty McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable.

Post by Spauldin Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 am

I have McAfee, and for some reason it keeps deleting patch 1008, and says it deleted a trojan so i scanned the file n it said patch 1008 has 3 files infected by viruses, is there anything you can do about that because i really love playin this game.
-Alex.

Spauldin

Back to top Go down

McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable. Empty I have the same problem =

Post by lucky10434 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 am

I didnt know where i could ask for help or complain so i looked here =\
please help and reply to this guys topic and my reply

lucky10434

http://www.KiNgZx666.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable. Empty Re: McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable.

Post by Fluffeh[PM] Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Cant you put it under trusted file in macafee so that it won't treat it as malicious?
Fluffeh[PM]
Fluffeh[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable. Empty Re: McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable.

Post by Richard Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Mcafee is one of the worst avs, why do you use it?
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Odim Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:15 pm

well, im using node and i have the same problem...

Odim

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky10434 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

I have Mcafee cause it came 15months free with my new laptop
and i cant figure out how to make the file trusted i cant evan find the file in mcafees quarinten files or programs

lucky10434

Back to top Go down

McAfee, trojans, and infected files causeing game not to be playable. Empty You see

Post by lucky10434 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Fluffeh[PM] wrote:Cant you put it under trusted file in macafee so that it won't treat it as malicious?

Well McAfee is so gay as to where it has a trusted files place you just cant put the file in yourself you have to go though the quarantines and send them to the site, after i tried that... well lets just go with the simple fact that it keeps failing to send, Artemis!F13FF4665524 <---- Is the name of the Trojan that McAfee is giving me and its only from patch 1008 cause every time reinstall the patch McAfee pops up saying we have quarantined the Trojan view details? i click that and it gives me Artemis!F13FF4665524 is a threat that's been detected, Found in Incognito Game Client.

lucky10434

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffeh[PM] Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 am

disable mcafee then run the patch?
or is it going to just pick it up when you enable it again

havent used a antivirus software since like, years ago =x
Fluffeh[PM]
Fluffeh[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky10434 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:39 am

Fluffeh[PM] wrote:disable mcafee then run the patch?
or is it going to just pick it up when you enable it again

haven't used a antivirus software since like, years ago =x

Yeah it just picks it up. i Evan disabled the program dude, disable real time scanning schedule scanning firewall, and anything else
, and it just wouldn't work. like it always found the Trojan and got rid of it somehow Evan when i didn't have it enabled.

And also, i got as far as logging into the game after disabling, then all of a sudden the whole game disappears without notice.
and McAfee goes we have found the Trojan and its always the same Trojan.

lucky10434

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm

mcafee and nod32 make gay false positives, i suggest uninstall and get MSE+malwarebytes
Richard
Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by IDGAF[PM] Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:24 am

God honest suggestion, delete that crap lol. Get some other virus scanner like microsoft security essentials or avg.
IDGAF[PM]
IDGAF[PM]

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 pm

[WԀ]unSǝǝ˥ wrote:Get some other virus scanner like microsoft security essentials or avg.
Or Avast.
Darkest
Darkest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffeh[PM] Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Darkest wrote:
[WԀ]unSǝǝ˥ wrote:Get some other virus scanner like microsoft security essentials or avg.
Or Avast.

or none.
Fluffeh[PM]
Fluffeh[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joanch Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:17 am

IM using AVG still got the same problem..
joanch
joanch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down